Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship: Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.

You know that episode of "Friends"... the one with the laminated list (aka "The One With Frank Jr.")?



It's a laminated list! I was reading The Redneck Mommy earlier and was inspired to post my own. It took me quite a bit longer than I expected to narrow it down to 5 (with "alternates/honorable mentions"). I realized I haven't had a major celebrity crush in a while, but I finally got my list. Though I won't laminate mine, just in case ;)








Zac Efron
Just... mmm... I look at him and have no words.
zac_efron_people_sexiest_man_alive_2008.jpg

Ryan Gosling
even as a crack whore addict in Half Nelson he was sexy
Image: Ryan Gosling







Justin Timberlake
Classic. I've loved him almost as long as I've loved Zac Hanson, and that's saying something. We've been through fro's, Britney, and an obsession with baby blue together. Now he's mostly just pure sex, and I love it.



Gaspard Ulliel
Swoopy Hair? Check
Pouty, swollen lips? Check
Accent? Check










Taylor Kitsch
Mmm Tim Riggins
Taylor kitsch - taylor-kitsch wallpaper


Now for the honorable mentions/backups/in an alternate universe list...

Zachary Quinto
on my "If only they were straight" list
I debated putting him on the main list, but ultimately decided it'd be a waste of a space better suited for someone who doesn't cut people's heads open actually likes girls. sad story.


James Dean
on my "They're dead but there's something to look forward to in heaven" list
Photobucket

Zac Hanson
on my "Not as sexy as the top 5, but I can't leave him off because he's my first love" list
Photobucket

Alex Meraz
on my "no list is complete these days without at least ONE member/reference to all things sparkly" list



For the record, these were also considered:
Ryan Reynolds, Adam Brody, Carrick Moore Gerety, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (but only recently, a la 500 days of summer), James McAvoy, William Moseley, Jonas Armstrong, Hayden Christensen, Leonardo Dicaprio, David Beckham, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, and Milo Ventimiglia.
I think I'm a bit boy crazy indecisive.


So there you have it. And I just realized there are not one, but THREE guys named Zachary on the list. That's 1/3! Goes to show you never do forget your first love (which is why he's on here). Now I just need to find a Zachary in my real life to marry... that I can then cheat on cross my list off with one of these fine specimen. 


Happy Humpday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless Self Promotion